- Address: Residential community on the north end of Longboat Key
- Year Built: 1999 to present. There are still some homes to be built!
- Amenities: Maintenance free homes with community pool
- Rental Policy: 1 month minimum
- Pet Policy: Pets are permitted, only restriction is they must be traditional household pets such as dogs, cats, etc.
- Square Footage: Approx 2,100 - 3,200 sq. ft
- Parking: 2 car garages
Situated on Longboat Key’s north end, Conrad Beach is a community of seaside style homes. This small seaside style enclave was voted “Community Development of the Year” by Coastal Living Magazine. Conrad Beach reflects traditional southern coastal architecture with pedestrian paths, open porches and lush landscaping and is only a block to a white sand beach, shelling, sunsets and includes a community pool. It is within a short distance to shops, restaurants, the Longboat Key Art Center and the Longbeach Village Community fishing pier and boat launch. Homeowners Association for the management of the community including comprehensive maintenance of the grounds, yard areas and pool.
Click HERE to be directed to all active Conrad Beach listings.
With only 43 days on the market, Addy Wittig was able to secure a contract for 433 Firehouse Court!