- Address: 2333 - 2399 Gulf of Mexico Drive
- Year Built: 1997
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Exercise, Pool, Spa, Sauna, On-site Manager, Gated Entry, Tennis, Kitchen
- Rental Policy: 3 months minimum, 2 times per year
- Pet Policy: 2 small pets are permitted with board approval, must use the guest elevator when with your pet.
- Square Footage: 2,900 - 3,900 sq. ft
- Parking: 2 car garages
Vizcaya is a luxury community featuring Mediterranean architecture, courtyards, fountains all in the distinctive style of Addison Mizner. It is situated on 500 feet of beach front on the Gulf of Mexico and is the essence of quiet sophistication with only 31 residences on the south end of Longboat Key. Lush, mature landscaping enhances the private serene feeling of the grounds and virtually every residence has gorgeous beach views. Vizcaya features some of the most spacious balconies found in a condominium style residence. Included within Vizcaya is separate clubhouse including spacious social room, catering kitchen, fitness center including a hot tub water walker and locker rooms. There is a tennis court on site and a management couple lives within the complex and proves Vizcaya’s legendary service. Close proximity to the Longboat Key Club, St. Armands Circle and downtown Sarasota provides access to fine dining and shopping while still relaxing on island time. This is island living at its best.
Click HERE to be directed to all active listings at Vizcaya.