- Address: 1241 - 1281 Gulf of Mexico Drive
- Year Built: 1996 - 1999
- Amenities: 17,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, concierge services, gated entry, Olympic sized pool, spa, and Har-Tru tennis courts, fitness center and more!
- Rental Policy: 3 months minimum, 1 time per year
- Pet Policy: 2 pets are permitted, you must be able to carry them through the lobby
- Square Footage: 2,650 - 5,225 sq. ft
- Parking: The number of parking spaces varies for each condominium.
Very upscale with water views of the Gulf & Bay from most condominiums. The Water Club occupies 16 acres of beach front for miles of walking, shelling or just gaze at the gorgeous turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. A magnificent two story clubhouse is the social hub with European spa and fitness center, club room with billiard table, library with fireplace, ballroom and sunset lounge with private beverage lockers. Amenities include; impeccable concierge services, guard gate, Olympic sized pool, spa and Har-Tru tennis courts. The Water Club is an exceptionally well run community with low maintenance fees and a strong reserve fund that is located on Longboat Key’s south end, just minutes from St. Armands Circle and downtown Sarasota. Residents love the sense of community and Water Club is a pet friendly, luxury full service building with 4 spacious floor plans.
Click HERE to be directed to all active Water Club listings.