- Address: 4949 – 4995 Gulf of Mexico Drive
- Year Built: 2005 – 2007
- Amenities: Beachside clubhouse w/75′ Olympic-size pool, cabanas, community room w/fireplace and fitness center, guard gate and on-site manager
- Rental Policy: 3 months minimum, 2 times per year
- Pet Policy: 2 pets are permitted, there is no weight limit however there are breed restrictions and a nuisance rule. Pets must be taken outside down the service elevator.
- Square Footage: 3,156 – 4,592 sq. ft
- Parking: Every residence has a 2 car garage under their building
DescriptionSpectacular beachfront residences ideally situated in the center of Longboat Key, reminiscent of the most picturesque of the Italian seaside. This is Florida beach living at its absolute best…spacious, private and protected with breathtaking views of the turquoise Gulf waters and miles of pristine sand beach. With fewer than 3 residences per acre and 750′ of Gulf beachfront, Positano offers carefree living in an uncrowded Gulf front location nestled in the dunes on the beach with an intimate setting surrounded by park-like grounds. The finest materials have been used in these gorgeous interiors that include 3 bedrooms + den/office, Gulf front gourmet kitchens with all the accoutrements and a gathering area, spacious and open living and dining rooms with walls of panoramic windows overlooking the Gulf and Gulf side master suites with access to the wrap terrace. Two en suite guest bedrooms have their own private balconies. Other amenities include; 10’6″ ceilings, hand crafted cabinetry, custom window treatments and over-sized private two-car garages. The community’s world-class amenities include beach side clubhouse with 75′ Olympic-size pool, cabanas, community room and fitness center. Immaculately kept gardens.
No Matches Found
No Matches Found