The Resort at Longboat Key Club
- Address: 200 – 250 Sands Point Road – Longboat Key, FL 34228
- Year Built: From 1982
- Amenities: 45 holes of championship golf, two driving ranges, 20 Har-Tru tennis courts, pro shops with professional instruction available, six restaurants, beach and poolside facilities, Island House Spa, Fitness Center, Mind & Motion Studio, Marina Village with 291 slips, Club Concierge, maid service and more.
- Rental Policy: 1-7 days, 365 times per year
- Pet Policy: No pets permitted
- Square Footage: Range from 650 sq. ft. – 1,700 sq. ft. +/-
- Parking: Open parking
DescriptionThe Longboat Key Club is a 410 acre Resort and private membership golf and tennis club located on the island of Longboat Key, just off the mainland of Sarasota, Florida. The Resort and Islandside Golf Course property is bordered on the west by the Gulf of Mexico and the Harbourside Golf Course property by Sarasota Bay on the east. The Resort at Longboat Key Club, also known as Inn on the Beach, is owned and operated by Ocean Properties Ltd. The 222 graciously appointed condominium suites offer dramatic views of the Gulf of Mexico, serene lagoon views or golf course fairways. This AAA Four Diamond Resort offers buyers attractive rental opportunities. The purchase of a condominium unit entitles you to participate in the Ownership Rental Program. Through this program, your unit is rented out on a rotational basis allowing equal usage of all suites. The owner’s use of the condominium is fourteen (14) nights during the period from December 15 to April 30, plus fourteen (14) nights from May 1 to December 14. Owners enjoy one-half of the nightly room revenue for their investment. The Resort at Longboat Key Club pampers the owners and guests with fine dining, generous amenities, marina village, club concierge, maid service and friendly staff to make your vacation a memorable one. If you choose not to participate in the hotel program, the owner & owner’s guests will have unlimited usage of that unit. The common area amenities available to owners not in the rental program include the pool and private beach to be used by owner and owner’s guest. Another option is for non program unit owners to purchase a membership from the Longboat Key Club in order to have the use of all on-site amenities. Tour the latest renovation finishes and updates in this building 4 deluxe unit – Renovated Unit Tour.
No Matches Found
No Matches Found